Why We Like The Swix Star XC 3.0 Glove
Built for maximum comfort in cold climates, the heavyweight Swix Star XC 3.0 Glove features Primaloft chopped insulation on the palm and upper glove to keep our hands and fingers warm for optimal performance. Its 4-way stretch lycra upper material keeps your hands moving with ease, while the synthetic palm uses padded reinforcement on the side and thumb for added comfort, durability, and protection.
- Heavyweight ski racing glove made for all-level skiers
- Built with 4-way stretch lycra main fabric
- Primaloft chopped insulation lines palm and upper
- Synthetic palm features padded reinforcement
- Side and thumb pads add extra durability and protection
- Combi cuff uses contoured neoprene upper, soft acrylic palm
- Rolled tip on articulated finger ensures a comfortable fit
- Item #SWIL5DP
- [main fabric] 100% lycra, [cuff] contoured neoprene, acrylic
- Primaloft (synthetic)
- racing glove
- Palm Grip
- synthetic leather
- nordic skiing, snowshoeing, running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help