Why We Like The Solo Full-Zip Pant
Fit like tights but toasty like sweats, the Solo stops bitter temps from causing our glutes to stall out on the track. Icy winds glance off the tight weave, protecting our bones from the chill, while the 4-way stretch panels and articulated knees free up our stride.
- Softshell pants for groomed tracks and unkempt trails
- Breathable material provides moisture-wicking, windproof performance
- Water-resistant finish fends off light precipitation
- Stretch panels increase mobility for freedom of movement
- 2-way full-length side zips allow for easy on-off
- Reflective details increase your visibility in low-light conditions
- UPF 50-rated to help protect you from harmful rays
- Item #SWIL58R
- [face fabric] 100% 30D polyester, water-resistant finish, [rear stretch panels] 88% polyester, 12% spandex
- 2 zippered hand
- Side Zips
- full length
- UPF Rating
- nordic skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help