Why We Like The Swix Focus Wind Tight
High-output cross-country skiing calls for a delicate balance of warmth and breathability, which Swix nails in the Focus Wind Tight. Tight-knit fabric prevents icy air from shocking our muscles as we glide through the snow, and brushed lining holds heat close to maintain relaxing warmth. However, breathable panels and wicking tech keep air flowing and prevent sweat buildup, so no overly hot or cold conditions bring our training session to a halt.
- Thermal training tights essential for cross-country skiing
- High-density knit panels deliver membrane-free wind-blocking power
- Brushed fleece lining and double-knit fabric offer thermal performance
- Zippered calf for easy layering while wearing boots
- Reflective details boost visibility for safety on low-light outings
- Item #SWIL5BD
- [face fabric] 86% nylon, 14% elastane, [thigh panels] 82% nylon, 18% elastane, [lining] 100% polyester fleece
- 1 zippered back
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 years
- nordic ski
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help