Temporarily Out Of Stock
Don't get too bummed. This item is on the way and will be available for purchase as soon as it rolls into the warehouse.
Can't wait? Consider one of the other Women's Mountain Shorts & Pants we have in stock.View Similar Products
Scope out new trails.
The lightweight, free-flexing comfort of the Sweet Protection Women's Hunter Light Short lends itself to exploring new trails, whether that's a ribbon of tacky dirt winding through the forest or a red rock mesa in the Southwest. This classic pair of trail baggies effortlessly wears over your favorite padded liner shorts, so you can customize the level of support to your exact liking.
It's constructed with DuPont Sorona fabric, which is comprised of renewably sourced fibers that cut down on greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption—all without sacrificing durability, stretch characteristics, or smooth-wearing comfort. Sweet Protection then realized you'll probably encounter passing rains showers and flinging muck, so they finished it with a DWR treatment that repels outside moisture and dirt.
- Discover new trails and ride favorites in lightweight comfort
- DuPont Sorona is sourced from renewable, plant-based fibers
- Sorona fabric is lightweight, smooth-wearing, and durable
- Laser-cut ventilation holes for cool-wearing comfort
- DWR finish repels passing showers and flinging dirt
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters for a fine-tuned fit
- Zippered cargo pocket stores trail essentials
- Item #SET002T
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I matched these with the Hunter Jersey (also awesome) and use them for downhilling. Easy to wipe mud off and has perforation for good ventilation. True to size, length sits above the knee, adjustable w/Velcro straps (nice touch).
Love these shorts!
I bought these as a gift and she loves them! They flair out slightly at the knee but are not bothersome. Perfect stretch and fit for riding!