Hunter Light Short
The lightweight, free-flexing comfort of the Sweet Protection Women's Hunter Light Short lends itself to exploring new trails, whether that's a ribbon of tacky dirt winding through the forest or a red rock mesa in the Southwest. This classic pair of trail baggies effortlessly wears over your favorite padded liner shorts, so you can customize the level of support to your exact liking.
It's constructed with DuPont Sorona fabric, which is comprised of renewably sourced fibers that cut down on greenhouse gas emissions and energy consumption — all without sacrificing durability, stretch characteristics, or smooth-wearing comfort. Sweet Protection then realized you'll probably encounter passing rains showers and flinging muck, so they finished it with a DWR treatment that repels outside moisture and dirt.
- Discover new trails and ride favorites in lightweight comfort
- DuPont Sorona is sourced from renewable, plant-based fibers
- Sorona fabric is lightweight, smooth-wearing, and durable
- Laser-cut ventilation holes for cool-wearing comfort
- DWR finish repels passing showers and flinging dirt
- Hook-and-loop waist adjusters for a fine-tuned fit
- Zippered cargo pocket stores trail essentials
- Item #SET004B
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
I just used these shorts for the first time a couple of days ago and LOVE them! They are super light and the fabric is comfortable and stretchy. The length is perfect. I have the hydro and the color goes with all of my mountain biking tops. I am anywhere between a M-XL in bottoms and the large fits me well.