2 Days Only!
Select a size:
When you're going long out on the trail you spend a whole lot of time out on exposed ridge lines and valley floors. Bring some comfortable sun protection along for the ride with the Sunday Afternoons Aerial Cap. It's made with an ultralight polyester fabric that wicks moisture and offers UPF 50+ sun protection, while mesh ventilation panels ensure that you'll have cooling airflow and breathability as you push for more miles in warm weather. An adjustable stretch comfort system gives you a perfectly secure fit without the squeeze, and a packable design lets you pack the hat down flat to tuck into your daypack or travel bag on any adventure.
- Breathable running with sun protection for summer days
- Moisture wicking fabric and sweatband keep your head cool and dry
- UPF 50+ sun protection keeps your head shielded from harmful UV rays
- Mesh ventilation panels provide breathable airflow on hot days
- Stretch comfort adjustment ensures a secure and comfortable fit
- Item #SDY003Y
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.