Strafe Outerwear Pika 2L Shell Pant
The PIKA PANT is a fresh take on a staple outerwear piece, the insulated pant. Durable rip-stop fabric and shiny Metaluxe zippers add spice while light, eco-friendly 100% recycled PrimaLoft insulation regulates temperature for ever-changing mountain conditions. These pants blend serious weather protection with feminine styling to keep you warm, and looking good, all day long.
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] hydrophilic (2-layer), [face fabric] 100% nylon ripstop, DWR finish
- 40g Primaloft Eco (100% recycled synthetic)
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered thigh
- hook-and-loop adjustable, belt loops
- Claimed Weight
- 1lb 5.8oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- park/freestyle skiing, park/freestyle snowboarding, all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding
4 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 7, 2023
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
Really pleased with this deal on a great pair of Strafe snow pants! FYI this pair runs a little big. First tried Medium because I am curvy and they were much too loose.. Backcountry were awesome helping with the exchange. The size small arrived today and still roomy but I like the looseness- perfect actually! Thanks Backcountry!!
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
December 29, 2021