Why We Like The Stoic Crossover Hooded Jacket
When we need to go effortlessly from a hike to an evening on the town, we rock the Stoic Crossover Hooded Jacket. This fleece jacket boasts the warmth and moisture control you expect, with the added coverage of a nylon overlay for when the weather turns bad.
- Two-material jacket designed for casual and adventurous wear
- Midweight fleece traps heat and controls moisture with ease
- Nylon overlay fights off light wind and precipitation
- Full-length front zipper allows you to control your personal climate
- Zippered chest pocket keeps important items securely nearby
- Item #SICZ2R6
- [face fabric] Synthetic blend [overlay] 100% nylon
- Fleece Weight
- zippered chest, 2 zippered hand
- full-length front zipper
- casual, hiking, camping, skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
2 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 28, 2023
Cool vibe; poor construction
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 5' 7"
This coat def scored styles points if you’re looking for pimping teddy bear vibes. Sadly, I don’t have great feedback to provide around the construction quality of my new stuffed animal swagger jacket and likely will avoid Stoic after this. Notes about product: *the inner liner lacks a reasonable amount of stitching to keep it in place/keep it safe from ripping. *stitching around cuffs and other places looks like I did it and my sewing skills are minimal. *zippers are YKK, so shoutout on that, but there’s some extra protection around hood that gets caught up. *has a pretty nice inner pocket.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help