Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Canyon Tech Rope
Thanks to completely static construction and abrasion-resistant materials, the Sterling Canyon Tech Rope withstands seasons of slot canyons and caving trips. This 9.5mm rope won’t weigh down your pack the way your partner’s tugboat cable does, yet it still handles all the rigors of the steep.
- Static construction eliminates sawing over edges
- Durable Technora sheath has high heat resistance
- Rugged nylon core increases strength with 6,700lb min breaking point
- 9.5mm diameter for sturdy yet light performance
- Green tracer woven into the sheath to increase visibility
- More elongation for smoother rappels
- Item #STE0029
5 based on 5 ratings
Fits SmallScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.