XX1 Grip Shifter
The XX1 Grip Shifter represents SRAM's typically innovative take on the grip shifters of our youth. With a fashionably lightweight carbon fiber body and the precision shifting of SRAM's X-Actuation ratio, it's worlds removed from the toy grip shifters that we tore apart on our first non-BMX bikes. The XX1 Grip Shifter boasts enduro-ready, one-by technology that's built for the adult world of racing.
The internals have also matured, replacing our childhood ideal of nylon bushings and plastic internals with three sets of stainless steel ball bearings and the rock-and-roll action of SRAM's Speed Metal alloy indexing. The Jaws lock-on grips maintain a secure hold on the shifting mechanism with corresponding teeth that are themselves locked into place with aluminum clamps.
- One-by shifting for enduro and trail racers
- X-Actuation shifting ratio hops cleanly across 11-speed 10-42t cassettes
- Carbon fiber body and steel and aluminum internals mean business
- Jaws lock-on grips keep you in touch with the bar and shifting mechanism
- Item #SRM0465
- [shifting index] aluminum, [cover] carbon, [bearings] stainless steel
- Crankset Compatibility
- Sram XX1
- Compatible Components
- SRAM XX1
- Recommended Use
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help