XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Single Click Trigger Shifter
With a carbon trigger and cover plate SRAM's XX1 Eagle 12-Speed Single Click Trigger Shifter feels at home on your XX1 built E-Mountain bike. And as the E-MTB wave continues to travel deeper into the trail-systems, more information comes in about the discipline's specific needs. It seems the high powered motors are not too kind to chains under fast multiple shift scenarios — they break more chains. Working smartly to control premature wear and tear on the chain from the heavily powered e-bikes, SRAM limits the shifts to one cog at a time, instead of multiple. Multiple shifts in one throw wear the chain down and place it under unneeded strain. In other words, the shifter makes each shift count and reduces risking a broken chain.
Working with the Eagle 12-speed system shows SRAM's intent to promote this wave of tech for its most elite drivetrains, and SRAM includes integration with its MatchMaker X clamp to promote a clean and clutter-free bar. X-Actuation boosts shifting crispness and accuracy so that when you feel an up or downshift is coming, you can focus firmly on the performance knowing the shifter will engage that critical gear selection. And Zero Loss technology keeps the shift cable under constant engagement so that when you shift, there is zero lag …it's immediate.
- E-MTB optimized trigger shifter for XX1 12-speed drivetrains
- Carbon cover and trigger reduce weight and level up your ride
- Reduces excessive chain wear and limits chain breaking from multiple shifts
- X-Actuation maintains accurate and sharp shifting up and down the cassette
- Zero Loss technology to maintain complete cable tension
- MatchMaker X integration for a fresh and clean bar setup
- Item #SRMD12V
- [trigger/cover] carbon
- Compatible Components
- 12-speed rear derailleur, MatchMaker X