Why We Like The SRAM XS-1299 XX SL Eagle Transmission 12-Speed Cassette
The SRAM XS-1299 XX SL Eagle Transmission 12-Speed Cassette has been engineered to be the lightest cassette SRAM has ever created and delivers us peak shifting performance. Built with a full X-SYNC design to truly shift better the harder we pedal, this cassette offers a 520% gear range so that we can keep the pedals spinning no matter how steep the trail gets. The new Eagle Transmission system delivers precise, smooth shifting every single time thanks to the direct contact between our derailleur and cassette, while the hardened steel X-Dome for the 10 to 32-tooth cogs is fully-machined to be durable and long-lasting so we can spend more time riding and less time working on bikes.
- Ultra-light 12-speed cassette for the SRAM Transmission system
- Full X-SYNC design delivers smooth, reliable shifting under load
- X-Dome cluster design is lightweight and super strong
- Three aluminum cogs shave the most weight possible
- Setup cog offers simple, fool-proof installation
- Compatible with modern 55mm chainline bikes
- Not suitable for use with E-Mountain bikes
- Item #SRMD16R
- Cog Sizes
- 10 - 52t
- Cog Material
- [10 - 32t cogs] hardened steel, [38 - 52t cogs]
- Freehub Type
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
- enduro, trail, cross-country
- Manufacturer Part Number
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov