Why We Like The Rival 12-Speed Crankset
Be it smooth tarmac, gravel grinding, or whatever else we're throwing down, the Rival 12-Speed Crankset can handle it. X-Range gearing technology means we're always going to be settled into the correct gear, and we'll be seeing more range and a smoother gear progression, too. SRAM utilizes polished aluminum crankarms in lengths varying from 160- to 175-millimeters, and that construction makes for a lighter weight, plus strength and stiffness. The DUB bottom bracket system not only adds durability, but also simplicity to our ride, and near-universal frame compatibility. The rings are available in 46/33t and 48/35t options where we'll notice a 13-tooth gap between the small and big rings for crisp and reliable quick-shifting that'll always feel smooth as butter.
- SRAM utilizes crankset technology for quick, smooth shifting
- Polished aluminum crank arms are stiff and light
- X-Range technology offers more range and smoother gear progression
- Dependable shifting thanks to a tight 13-tooth gap between chainrings
- DUB BB compatible spindle for durability and more frame compatibility
- Smaller rings and closer tooth differentials offer more usable gearing
- Crisp, accurate, and reliable front shifting
- Item #SRMD144
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 160mm, 165mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm
- Chainring Sizes
- 46/33T, 48/35T
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- 107 BCD
- BB Type
- SRAM DUB
- Q Factor
- Compatible Components
- SRAM Rival 12-speed
- Claimed Weight
- [175mm, 48-35T] 1lb 14.9oz (876g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help