Select style & size:Select options
NX Eagle DUB Groupset
SRAM's Eagle 12-speed drivetrains took all the benefits of a single-ring drivetrain and brought it up a notch. Better chain retention, quieter operation, lower maintenance, and simplified shifting make perfect sense for mountain bikes, and with the addition of the 12th cog the gear range was now comparable to 2x systems. NX Eagle is the newest addition to the Eagle lineup and smashes the barrier to entry with the lowest price yet for an Eagle setup. The NX Eagle DUB Groupset includes everything you need to upgrade your bike with 1x12 goodness, except for a bottom bracket.
This groupset includes the crankset, cassette, chain, rear derailleur, shifter, and b-gap adjustment tool. The crankset is made of aluminum instead of carbon to keep the cost down, and comes with a 3mm offset chainring for Boost bikes with 12 x 148mm rear spacing. It uses a DUB spindle, which is compatible with virtually any frame if you get the correct DUB bottom bracket (not included).
The derailleur and shifter offer similar performance to the higher-end Eagle groups with the main differences being weight and the material comprising the shift lever. The cassette has an 11-50t range, so you still get the 50t bailout gear, but one less tooth on the small cog compared to the premium Eagle cassettes. This does allow the cassette to be compatible with normal splined mountain freehubs, no need for an XD driver.
- NX Eagle groupset for your trail, XC, or all-mountain bike
- Smashes the barrier to entry with lowest cost yet for 1x12
- Cassette has wide gear range with a massive 50t bailout gear
- Crankset fits DUB bottom brackets and bikes with Boost spacing
- Rear derailleur uses clutch system for quiet and smooth operation
- Trigger shifter gives you precise, reliable shifting
- Solid-pin chain provides efficient shifting and long wear life
- Includes b-gap tool for setting b-limit screw on rear derailleur
- Item #SRM00EM