Why We Like The GX Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur
Built with tested perfection, the SRAM GX Eagle AXS Rear Derailleur is the latest and greatest in trickle-down technology. Cross-compatible with all other AXS products on the market, this innovative wireless tech introduces a more manageable price point. We’re beyond excited to install the new derailleur on our bikes with the same upgrades many professionals have only just started to enjoy. Simpler than the mechanical version, the new derailleur is compatible with both the 10-50t Eagle cassette as well as the latest 10-52t cassette. AXS battery and charger are sold separately.
- Priced-down option for Eagle AXS wireless drivetrains
- Enjoy precise, silent, and reliable shifting performance
- Compatible with the entire AXS ecosystem
- Overload clutch protects the internal motor from impacts
- System is water and dustproof for reliability on the trail
- Can be easily programmed and personalized by the Mobile AXS App
- 10mm more ground clearance than mechanical Eagle derailleurs
- Works with 10-50t and 10-52t cassette options
- Item #SRMD13X
- [cage] aluminum, [pulley bearings] steel
- 50t, 52t
- Cassette Range
- 10-50t, 10-52t
- Eagle AXS 2-speed drivetrains
- Claimed Weight
- 15.7oz (444g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
1 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
December 10, 2022
Does Not Include A Battery
This is absolutely unacceptable. Every other AXS product I own shipped with a battery and charger. I don't care about the charger but the hidden $50 battery fee is ridiculous.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
March 29, 2021