Why We Like The SRAM Force D2 AXS 1x Power Meter Crankset
The SRAM Force D2 AXS 1x Power Meter Crankset combines a lightweight carbon fiber crankarm and a stiff aluminum direct mount chainring to provide us with the ultimate road performance. Inside the DUB spindle is Quarq power measurement technology, a reliable and highly accurate data collector which measures wattage on the left side. The longer DUB crank spindle also accommodates road and MTB bottom bracket standards, offering superior cross-compatibility with different brands.
- Lightweight road crankset with durable, stiff chainrings
- Features a carbon fiber crank arm and aluminum chainrings
- Left side wattage measured by DUB-PWR spindle-based unit
- 400+ hours of battery life powers a full season of rides
- Quarq technology inside the DUB spindle provides accurate data
- Wide chainline fits in both road and MTB bottom bracket standards
- Compatible with All SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs except Ai
- Item #SRMD17B
- Arm Material
- Arm Length
- 165mm, 167.5mm, 170mm, 172.5mm, 175mm, 177.5mm
- Chainring Sizes
- Bolt Circle Diameter
- Direct Mount (DM)
- BB Type
- Compatible Components
- All SRAM Road WIDE DUB BBs (except Ai), 135mm, 142mm and Boost rear spacing
- Manufacturer Part Number
- Force D2 AXS 1x Power Meter Crankset
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov