Why We Like The Spyder Winner Pant
The Winner Pant delivers a stylish, slimmer fit on the mountain while still packing an extra warm punch thanks to lofty Primaloft Black Eco insulation. Stretch panels at the waist work with the 360° stretch construction to create a movement-friendly fit, while reinforced scuff guards add durability to keep us going all season long.
- Ski and snowboard pant for low-temp resort days
- EXO-SHIELD technology for waterproof protection
- Breathable synthetic insulation warms even when wet
- Water-repellent fabric sheds snow and light rain
- Seams are fully sealed to keep seeping moisture out
- Zippered side pockets can keep small items secure
- Secure boot gaiters keep snow out of your layers
- Item #SPDQ5GH
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] 360Â° Stretch EXO-SHIELD [face fabric] recycled polyester, PFC-free DWR
- 40g PrimaLoft Black Eco (synthetic, recycled)
- Waterproof Rating
- fully sealed
- (size 8, 10) [short] 30in, [regular] 31.5in, [long] 34in
- 2 zippered hand
- belt loops
- yes, gripper elastic with cuff anchors
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
- skiing, snowboarding
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help