Why We Like The Spyder Leader Insulated Ski Jacket
This junior resort jacket is sure to keep our groms safe and warm from first chair to last. The Leader Insulated Ski Jacket's waterproof membrane and DWR-coated shell team up to keep cold flakes off little shredders' forms. Recycled PrimaLoft fill retains its insulating power as wet snow takes over, so they'll only be shivering from the excitement of nailing their first rail or blue run.
- Kids' resort jacket keeps them warm in winter conditions
- Waterproof membrane repels flakes while remaining breathable
- DWR coating and critically-sealed seams aid water resistance
- Recycled fabric and insulation for an earth-friendly touch
- PrimaLoft insulation maintains warmth when wet
- Fixed powder skirt keeps snow outside the kit
- Removable, helmet-compatible hood for comfort in any weather
- Item #SPDQ5EK
- Responsible Collection
- [membrane/laminate] EXO SHIELD, [face fabric] recycled polyester plain wear, DWR treatment
- 133g PrimaLoft Black ECO (recycled synthetic)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critical seams sealed
- Center Back Length
- helmet compatible, removable
- [external] 2 zippered hand, [internal] 1 zippered, 1 mesh goggle
- Powder Skirt
- Claimed Weight
- [size, 5] 1lb 5oz
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help