Why We Like The Spyder Impulse Synthetic Down Jacket
Keeping our little ones warm and comfy during a day at the mountains is a big task. Thanks to the Spyder Impulse Synthetic Down Jacket, this task becomes less of a chore and will have our grom protected from the elements and happy. Spyder's Stretch EXO SHIELD is a recycled polyester main fabric that incorporates a 10k/10k waterproof and breathable laminate to seal out moisture. Elasticated cuffs with thumb holes keep the snow out of the jacket, and a powder skirt keeps the snow from coming in under the jacket when they jump into a snow bank.
- Toddlers snow jacket with all the features of a big kids jacket
- Stretch EXO SHIELD fabric is durable, stretchy, and made of recycled polyester
- 10k/10k waterproof breathable membrane seals out water
- Elastic cuffs with thumb holes keep the snow out
- Powder skirt keeps the snow out of our jacket
- Item #SPDQ5J3
- Responsible Collection
- Stretch EXO SHIELD (recycled polyester)
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critically taped
- regular, relaxed
- yes, removable
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest, 1 internal
- Powder Skirt
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help