Why We Like The Spyder Challenger Jacket
Whether toddlers are being challenged by the mountain or are pushing their skills, we equip them with the Spyder Challenger Jacket. This jacket keeps big dreamers warm and dry with a combination of a breathable and waterproof laminate and Primaloft Black Eco insulation. A multitude of ski and ride-specific pockets help them learn how to stay organized and prepared on hill.
- Ski and snowboard jacket designed for little rippers
- Waterproof and breathable membrane seals out snow storms
- Critically sealed seams prevent water from sneaking in
- Synthetic insulation provides warmth without the weight
- Removable hood offers customizable comfort and coverage
- Multiple pockets keep passes, spare lenses, and more nearby
- Gripper elastic snow skirt prevents blower pow from sneaking in
- Item #SPDQ5IO
- [membrane/laminate] EXO SHIELD laminate (2-layer), [face fabric] polyester plain weave, DWR treatment
- PrimaLoft Black ECO
- Waterproof Rating
- Breathability Rating
- critically sealed
- removable, helmet compatible
- 2 zippered hand, zippered chest, data card, internal mesh goggle
- Powder Skirt
- gripper elastic
- all-mountain skiing, all-mountain snowboarding, powder skiing, powder snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help