Why We Like The Spyder Ambush Jacket
When zipped up in the Spyder Ambush Jacket, your little shredder is sure to be ready for any surprise attacks winter throws at 'em. We appreciate how Spyder employs Repreve threads on this garment to achieve a fully recycled face fabric, helping to limit environmental impact.
- Ski and snowboard jacket keeps your little one out on the hill
- DWR-treated shell repels water from light rain or snow
- Primaloft recycled insulation retains warmth for cold temps
- Removable hood lets them customize their look for spring skiing
- Dual zippered hand pockets stash their essentials for ski school
- Thumbholes limit skin exposure while checking media
- Integrated powder skirt prevents snow from creeping in
- Runs small, so we recommend sizing up for ideal fit
- Item #SPDQ5ID
- Responsible Collection
- Stretch EXO SHIELD (recycled polyester)
- PrimaLoft Black ECO
- critical seams sealed
- 2 zippered hand, 1 mesh, 1 data
- Powder Skirt
- skiing, snowboarding
- Manufacturer Warranty
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help