Select Style & Size
Sawtooth 2Bliss Tire
Adventure riders, rejoice, the Sawtooth 2Bliss Tire is ready for action. Developed to handle any road surface it rolls over, Endurant casing gives it puncture-resistant protection that's tough enough for long rides and exploration purposes. Specialized's very own GRIPTON compound handles well on both wet and dry surfaces, while the center tread is reinforced for high mileage trips.
- Clock long miles in the saddle with this durable road tire
- Puncture-resistant casing prevents flats and repairs
- 120 TPI is light and fast without sacrifising too much durability
- Durable compound holds traction in both dry and wet conditions
- Butyl wrapped bead makes this tire tubeless ready
- Item #SCQ00C1
- 700 x 38mm, 700 x 42mm
- Endurant, BlackBelt
- [700 x 38mm] 50 - 80, [700 x 42mm] 50 - 80
- foldable, butyl-wrapped
- Claimed Weight
- [700 x 38mm] 500g, [700 x 42mm] 615g
- Recommended Use
- gravel, road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
July 8, 2020
I want to put a new tire on my gravel bike to ride most on tarmac roads. Between the sawtooth and the pathfinder, with one is faster to be used on tarmac road?