Select Style & Size
S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon Handlebar
If you're a rider with smaller hands or spend the most of your time in the saddle battling climbs, look no further than the Specialized S-Works Shallow Bend Carbon Handlebar. Crafted with FACT carbon fiber, this bar offers the ideal blend of strength and weight, while the ergonomic top perch eases the pressure on your hands.
- Shallow bend carbon handlebars with a light, ergonomic feel
- FACT carbon fiber is lightweight, stiff, and aerodynamic
- Shallow bend drop design is ideal for climbing position
- Front of bar is optimized for dual-cable routing
- Item #SCQ00CZ
- FACT carbon fiber
- 36cm, 38cm, 40cm, 42cm, 44cm,
- Claimed Weight
- 7.1oz (200g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
August 1, 2020
- I've used it several times
- True to size
- Size Bought
- 5` 1"
- 129 lbs
I was looking for a light handlebar for my Tarmac. It is also important that it looks great. I like the shape with flat central section. I was not sure if I need handlebar for women but it perfectly suits me.
July 3, 2020
Are the bars compatible with the Shimano Di2 internal junction box (the one for bar ends)?
December 12, 2020
Other retailers say not Di2 compatible.