Select Style & Size
Comp Multi Stem
When it comes to efficiency and comfort, there's nothing quite like adjustability. The Comp Multi Stem does just that, allowing you to fine-tune your stem angle at a price that won't burn a hole in your wallet. There's nothing flashy going on here, but where more choices are better, this adjustable stem shines bright.
- An adjustable stem that's both MTB- and road-compatible
- Durable construction has been 3D-forged and CNC-machined
- Each angle option includes a 10-degree position angle range
- Equipped with top cap and 4-, 2-, and 0-degree shims
- Compatible with composite handlebars
- Item #SCQ00CA
- 6061 aluminum
- 70mm, 75mm, 90mm, 100mm, 110mm, 120mm, 130mm
- 10 position angle range, 2-degree increments: [12-degree] +/- 8-degree to 16-degree, [17-degree] +/- 13-degree to 21-degree, [24-degree] +/- 20-degree to 28-degree
- Clamp Diameter
- Claimed Weight
- [110mm] 188g
- Recommended Use
- cross-country, cyclocross, downhill, enduro, gravel, road cycling, trail, triathlon
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
What do you think about this product?
December 28, 2020
I spent over 1000 dollars not too long ago for some wheels. When they took the amount of time they took to get here, I swore I would not buy from back country again. Well, I forgot about the promise I made to myself. Yesterday I bought a 50 dollar bike stem. I got my shipping notice today to let me know I’ll have it in ..... NINE days. Ridiculous. I’ll buy one locally tomorrow and refuse the shipment of yours and have it sent back. I guess you can look forward to having it back to you in 3 weeks.
William G L.