Why We Like The Ambush II Helmet
With modern styling, an excellent fit system, and channeled ventilation, the Ambush II Helmet provides everything we need for our next trail ride. Whether we're hopping rocks or surfing sweeping berms, this helmet protects us with MIPS technology in case of a crash. An integrated fixed visor with a breakaway feature provides increased trail vision, and dual-density EPS foam eliminates weight and bulk simultaneously.
- A trail-ready helmet to protect us on our ride
- MIPS SL solution with perforated backing for protection and airflow
- Dual-density EPS foam eliminates bulk and reduces excess weight
- ANGi ready with a fit system mount for easy integration
- Internal channeling for optimal airflow to draw away heat
- Item #SCQ00TS
- Shell Material
- Impact Management
- ventilation ports
- Fit Adjustment
- SBC Integrated Fit system adjustable Tri-Fix splitters
- fixed with breakaway feature
- Complies with U.S. CPSC Safety Standard for Bicycle Helmets for Persons Age 5 and Older
- Claimed Weight
- mountain biking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
September 25, 2023
- I've used it several times
Been wearing the Tactic 4 helmet for the past year or so, fit on the Ambush 2 here is pretty similar but it feels a lot lighter and more breathable. sunglasses also fit much better in the forehead vents than they did on the Tactic. pretty shallow fit out of the box but you can slide the straps into 5 different positions to make it a bit deeper.
Originally reviewed on Competitivecyclist.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help