Light Chainsen Crampon
Whether you've got a penchant for falling on ice or love trail running in alpine conditions come winter, the Snowline Light Chainsen Crampon offers unimpeded versatility and traction. The Light Chainsen is 40% lighter than the Pro Chainsen, which bolsters its adaptability. The stainless steel is rust-resistant and strong, while the elastomer is highly durable for longevity. The sizing is easy to adjust and wear without the need for an additional ring or loop.
- A versatile, multi-use crampon
- Stainless steel is durable and long-lasting
- Elastomer is freeze-resistant
- Sizing is easy to adjust for a personalized fit
- Item #SLQ0002
- stainless steel, elastomer
- Boot Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [medium] 8.1oz, [large] 8.6oz, [extra-large] 9.4oz
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help