Liberty MIPS Helmet
Aptly named, the Smith Liberty MIPS Helmet is tough, lightweight, and features adjustable ventilation—a handy package that gives you the freedom to explore the entire mountain, on- or off-piste. It features a low-profile hybrid construction packed with impact-resistant foam and Smith's Koroyd filler, all of which help absorb the force from unfortunate spills, and this MIPS edition of the new Smith helmet features a Multi-directional Impact Protection System. MIPS uses a rotational liner that minimizes the force from angled impacts. And thanks to an abundance of adjustable ventilation, the entire mountain is yours to explore—open them up to cool off on traverse or bootpack, then snap them shut when you're back on the wind-whipped ski lift. A soft, fuzzy lining ensures next to skin comfort, but if you like riding with a beanie beneath, one spin of the fit dial will open up some room.
- A lightweight helmet for all-mountain exploration on skis or board
- Hybrid construction delivers a low-profile, lightweight fit
- MIPS technology uses rotational physics to ward of angled forces
- Impact-absorbing foam and Koroyd minimizes the forces of impacts
- Ventilation system makes for breathable comfort when riding hard
- Snap-in earpieces can be removed in warmer weather conditions
- Use the back dial to find a secure yet comfortable fit
- Item #SMI00MP
- Q & A
Question on the SMITH Liberty ski helmet for woman.......which Smith googles are fully integrated for airflow with that Liberty helmet? I can't find the answer anywhere? Thanks, Tom
The Smith I/O S would be a perfect fit for any female with a smaller face and would integrate perfectly with this helmet. If they do not have a smaller face I would recommend sizing up to either the I/O or the Squad.