Why We Like The Smartwool Snowboard Targeted Cushion Extra Stretch OTC Sock
We ride in style and in comfort with the Smartwool Snowboard Targeted Cushion Extra Stretch OTC Sock. That starts with body-mapped insulation with strategically placed mesh zones for added breathability and ends with Smartwool's Indestructawool technology, which adds durability in high-wear areas. This sock's "extra stretch" calf accommodates whose of us with fuller calves while its women-specific fit features a narrower heel and slimmer fit that's designed for our feet—not men's feet.
- Durable snowboard socks from Smartwool,
- Merino wool blend regulates temperature and moisture,
- Nylon fibers add structure and durability,
- Targeted cushioning puts padding where we need it most,
- Virtually Seamless toe for added comfort,
- Women-specific fit,
- Made in the USA
- Item #SWLZ94B
- Responsible Collection
- 64% merino wool, 27% recycled nylon, 7% nylon, 2% Elastane
- ski, snowboard
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 15, 2023
Best ski socks
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] Great ski socks, keep the feet warm
Originally reviewed on smartwool.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help