Why We Like The Smartwool Smartloft Vest
When striding up snow-packed switchbacks, Smartwool's Smartloft Vest shields us from icy temps. Flurries glance off the water-resistant exterior, while the wool-blend fill traps heat even if heavier snowfall starts to soak through. With a smooth, odor-fighting merino lining, this layer keeps us cozy through multiple morning runs before needing to attend wash day.
- Low-profile vest for high output pursuits in wet, wintry conditions
- Tough shell provides quick-dry performance
- Treated fibers fight off light precipitation
- Woolly insulation traps warmth even when wet
- Merino lining for odor and moisture management
- Stretchy side panels increase mobility
- 3 zippered pockets secure keys and fuel
- Item #SWLZ8SY
- Responsible Collection
- [face fabric] 100% nylon, DWR treatment, [side panels] 54% polyester, 38% merino wool, 8% elastane, [lining] 56% merino wool, 44% polyester
- 50% recycled/reclaimed wool, 38% wool, 12% polyester
- 2 zippered hand, 1 zippered chest
- running, all-mountain skiing, hiking, climbing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help