Why We Like The Smartwool Intraknit Active Full-Zip Jacket
The Smartwool Intraknit Active Full-Zip Jacket keeps our core comfortably cool and cozy throughout our winter miles. As we stride, the seamless, body-mapped knit gives extra warmth where we need it most and extra airflow in those high-heat areas. Whether we’re pushing up steeps or taking in the view, the merino fibers ensure we feel just right, while the chest’s wind-resistant material dulls winter’s cutting gales.
- Soft, thermoregulating jacket for your cold-weather runs
- Performance merino blend manages temp, moisture, and odor
- 4-way stretch front panel provides wind resistance
- Seamlessly knit-in mesh zones for zero-friction ventilation
- Zippered hand pockets secure your keys and gels
- Item #SWLZ94Y
- Responsible Collection
- [torso, sleeve, collar] 52.7% merino wool, 21% tencel, 20.9% polyester, 5.4% elastane, [chest, pocket bag] 88% recycled nylon, 12% elastane
- Insulation Weight
- full-zip mock-neck
- 2 zippered hand
- natural attribute of merino wool
- hiking, running, training, skiing, snowboarding, snowshoeing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 2 year
5 based on 1 ratings
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
November 9, 2023
I would buy this again as it is my second one already.
[This review was collected as part of a promotion.] I wear it hiking and ski touring. Very comfortable and warm.
Originally reviewed on smartwool.com
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help