Why We Like The Intraknit 200 Gaiter
With the Smartwool Intraknit 200 Gaiter, our necks are staying warm, dry, and comfortable while we play outside. The merino wool blend wicks moisture when we’re working up a sweat running or cross country skiing while the breathable design helps prevent us from overheating. The gaiter’s 3D mapping provides us with a near custom fit so that we’re moving effortlessly whatever our pursuits.
- Versatile neck gaiter for comfort and warmth on winter adventures
- Merino wool blend wicks moisture for comfort during high output
- Merino wool naturally reduces odors for fresh comfort during wear
- Lightweight design is breathable to help regulate temperature
- 3D mapping makes for a near-custom fit for unrestricted mobility
- Item #SWLZ8J9
- 53% wool, 45% polyester, 2% elastane
- face mask, neck gaiter
- natural property of merino wool
- hiking, snowboarding, skiing
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
5 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
February 5, 2022
Kept my face warm
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- 5' 6"
I wore this in Aspen in negative degree weather. It definitely kept my face warm. I?m glad I got it. There?s only one size and I was worried it wouldn?t fit me at first because I don?t have a big head lol. But it fit perfect.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help