Bright eyed and bushy tailed.
Just because winter has come strolling in, all cold, dark, and snowy, doesn't mean you have to hang up all your skirts and dresses for the season. The SKHOOP Women's Short Down Skirt is the perfect way to stay warm and keep the cute factor dialed to full blast. Packed with 500-fill, air-trapping down, this skirt will keep you warm when you're walking the dog, but it's also stylish enough to wear to work or on a date. The DWR-treatment helps shed snow and dirt should your day get stormy, and the side zippers can be unzipped partway if you have to pick up the pace. One side zip is two-way and can be opened completely, so if you're lounging at home in your leggings and get a craving for eggnog and cookies, it's simple to slip this skirt on for walking to the store.
- Insulated skirt offers warmth and style during the winter months
- Ethically produced down keeps your bum and thighs cozy around town
- Shell fabric treated to help shed dirt and light precipitation
- Two side zippers for mobility and layering convenience
- Plenty of pockets for stashing wallet, dog treats, or shopping list
- Item #OOP0003
- Q & A
Fun and functional
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
- Fit: True to size
- Size Bought: large
- Height: 5'9"
- Weight: 145lbs
Love this, great over tights, fleece, long underwear or even cute with skinny jeans. No need to bend over to unzip..full zip on one side of skirt. Half zip on other side so you can easily get in and out of your vehicle. Cute with short or tall boots, great for snowshoeing, trail running or over yoga pants