T-5 Air Tri Shoe
At first glance, triathlon shoes may not seem much different than standard cycling shoes, but when you've spent your fair share of time struggling through transitions and stuffing bike-blistered feet into running shoes, you know how important a tri-specific cycling shoe is. Sidi's T5 Air shoes are among the best of the bunch, with a fit that's tailored for female triathletes, a construction intended to mix the best of power and comfort, and features that are made to make transitions and on-the-go adjustments as quick and easy as possible.
- Sidi's flagship tri shoe blends performance and comfort
- Lightweight Carbon Composite Sole puts power to the pedals
- Vented Politex upper keeps your feet cool and comfortable
- Molded heel cup stabilizes your pedal stroke
- Heel pull tab speeds up your transition time
- Fit is designed to complement women's feet perfectly
- Replaceable heel pads ensure the shoe's longevity
- Hook-and-loop straps are speedy and secure
- Item #SIDZ10H
- Upper Material
- vented Politex
- 2 hook-and-loop straps
- Carbon Composite 20 (nylon, injected carbon fiber, replaceable polyurethane heel pads)
- Cleat Compatibility
- Claimed Weight
- [single, size 40] 9oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year for full-price items
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help