Bring on the rain.
While dry dirt and clear skies make for a great ride, they don't happen too often for you. You don't mind. You'll leave the dry desert singletrack for others and take loamy, misty trails in the PNW any day. Showers Pass would too, and it's why the brand created the Syncline Jacket. Named after a particularly lush stretch of singletrack in the Columbia River Gorge, the Syncline is designed to keep you dry on the inside and out on long rides in wet, misty conditions.
Featuring a 2.5-layer waterproof hardshell construction, the Syncline should feel far bulkier than it does. Instead, it's breathable and highly mobile. As you lean into a banked corner or pedal hard into a slick climb, the fully taped fabric will seal out rain and wind without impacting your ability to move. Plus, reflective accents and heavy venting keep you both visible to other trail users on dim days, and able to breathe.
- Ride through fog and rain in comfort in this breathable jacket
- Regular fit tailored to an MTB ride position
- Artex 2.5-layer hardshell is fully sealed to block rain
- Cross-core vents add ventilation when you're working hard
- Reflective accents keep you visible at dim trailheads
- 2 hand pockets protect water-sensitive essentials
- Item #SHO001H