Elite 2.1 Jacket
Showers Pass got the Elite 2.0 jacket right the first time, but with a tiny bit of tweaking, the 2.1 version gets it perfect. The fit is now just a bit more refined. The jacket’s new semi-form fit wears comfortably over base layers and jerseys without flapping around.
The Elite 2.1 is made with abrasion-resistant nylon. Sowers Pass relies on a waterproof breathable eVent membrane to keep the weather off your back. eVent is even more breathable than Gore-Tex, which keeps you from feeling moist and clammy inside the shell, even when your pedaling hard. If unmatched breathability isn’t enough, Showers Pass included zippered underarm vents and a large mesh-lined back vent to force cooling air through the jacket. The Elite 2.1 also features a drop tail, chest and back pockets, and reflective trim to make you more visible in traffic.
- Wet weather cycling jacket holds up to heavy abuse while commuting and training
- Fully taped seams are excellent is heavy rain and winds
- Water-resistant front zipper with Storm Flap laughs at driving rain
- Zippered underarm vents eject excess body heat when late for work
- Mesh back vent lets sweat and moisture meander out while at speed
- Two-way zipper keeps rain from drenching your torso while grabbing for snacks
- Item #SHO0040
- [membrane/laminate] eVent (3-layer), [face fabric] nylon
- underarm zips, mesh back panel
- 1 chest, 1 zipped angled back
- no, compatible
- 360 trim
- Claimed Weight
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited lifetime
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including PFAS which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.