Our Ski & Ride Guide—
Select a size:
Why We Like The Saint BR-M820 Brake Caliper
The Saint M820 Disc Brakes may be the unsung heroes of the Shimano's pro-proven DH groupset, tweaked to perfection by their top-level athletes across downhill, enduro, and freeride. In fact, Shimano's initial unveiling of the group was delayed slightly so the Japanese company could continue refining it according to the feedback from their elite racers, and the result is a more powerful brake with smoother modulation than its predecessor, feeling more like XTR and allowing for more finesse while tempering speed to ensure you carry precisely as much momentum into techy corners and rock gardens as you want. The Saint Caliper implements four ceramic pistons which net the full-halt stopping power necessary to slow you down before entering particularly heinous rock gardens.
- Shimano’s most powerful brake caliper for gravity riding
- Added space in the caliper improves power and reduces pad rub
- Ceramic 4-piston design for powerful braking on long descents
- One-way bleeding for ease of servicing and clean bleeds
- Caliper only, lever sold separately
- Item #SHIU1CV
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.