Select style & size:Select options
GRX BL-RX810 Brake Lever & Caliper
Shimano has ended the long-standing debate on whether to set up our gravel rigs with road or mountain groupsets with the new gravel-specific GRX groupset, and the GRX BL-RX810 Brake Lever & Caliper offers the flexibility to run a two-by setup on our fully-rigid offroad steeds. This brake and caliper packs in the same technology that you'll find in the standard one-by RX810, with Ultegra-level responsiveness, and redesigned hoods for improved grip on the bars when you're riding through chattery and variable conditions — plus a redesigned pivot point on the lever that makes pulling the brake that much more confidence inspiring.
Shimano spent the last two years developing the new GRX group that's specifically designed to tackle dirt roads and singletrack on drop-bar machines, and they incorporated plenty of feedback from dedicated gravel racers and enthusiasts in the process. The changes lie in a refined lever shape that improves comfort for mixed terrain riding, as well as a textured anti-slip surface on the levers that improves braking grip and control. The RX810 hydraulic calipers are effectively the same as Shimano's flat-mount road calipers, delivering powerful braking performance of ServoWave, with heat-dissipating Ice Tech brake pads, as well as simple set up and maintenance thanks to One-Way Bleeding technology.
- A gravel-specific brake lever for life beyond the tarmac
- Refined lever ergonomics improve comfort for off-road riding
- ServoWave pairs with Ice Tech for heat dissipation and modulation
- Textured anti-slip lever surface improves braking grip and control
- Simple setup and maintenance thanks to One-Way Bleeding technology
- Includes one shifter and one pre-bled, flat-mount caliper
- Purchase both the left and right for a complete set
- Item #SHIU19K