Why We Like The Shimano Dura-Ace ST-R9250 Shifter Set
The Dura-Ace ST-R9250 Shifter Set uses Shimano's Di2 electronic shifting technology to bring us a lightweight, reliable performance that we’ve come to know and love from Di2. The quick and intuitive shifting process features a clearly defined click feeling on the ergonomic shift lever, while the hood shape and unique texture optimize our grip. These particular shifters are designed for cable-actuated rim brakes and are meant to be paired with the rest of Shimano’s Dura-Ace Di2 9200 drivetrain.
- A lightweight ergonomic 12-speed electronic shifting system
- Levers are designed for cable-actuated rim brakes
- Mechanical/rim brake Di2 shifters must be wired to the battery
- Redesigned for improved shifting performance and ergonomics
- Reach adjustment for finding the perfect lever position
- Ports for remote sprint shifters allow further customization
- 230g claimed weight per pair is impressively lightweight
- Item #SHIU1EM
- aluminum, carbon, rubber, titanium
- Di2 wireless dual control lever
- Shimano Di2 9250 derailleurs, cable-actuated for rim brakes
- 2 cables, housing
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] 230g
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 3 years
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help