Why We Like The Selle SMP F30C s.i. With Carbon Rail Saddle
Selle SMP’s F30C s.i. With Carbon Rail Saddle keeps us focused on the road or trail ahead with its high-performance construction and ergonomic design. It features a wider central channel and an ‘eagle’s beak’ tip, eliminating discomfort in the sit bones, while the carbon-reinforced nylon 12 body with a microfiber cover offers exceptional durability and abrasion resistance.
- A high-performance saddle built for riders with medium to wide sit bones
- The lightweight unidirectional carbon fiber rail offers superior strength
- Crafted with high-end materials with a handcrafted construction guarantee
- The carbon-reinforced nylon 12 body is durable and abrasion-resistant for long-lasting use
- Not padded to offer the utmost performance and comfort
- Item #SLLA01Q
- carbon fiber
- carbon reinforced nylon
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 5.64oz (160g)
- cross-country, Road, Triathlon, Gravel, Cyclocross, Time Trial / Track
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
Cancer - P65Warnings.ca.gov