Up To 60% Off
F30 C Saddle
The F30 C Saddle is one of the newer saddles in the Selle SMP lineup and it provides the benefits of classic SMP designs in a more compact shape that doesn't have quite the exaggerated drop nose. Regardless, it still provides greater comfort while in the drops than conventional saddles and the ability to move about, finding a powerful position without excessive pressure. Another patented SMP feature is its ergonomic center channel that relieves compression in the perineal and prostate area helping to eliminate tingling and numbness. Additionally, nerves and the vascular regions are protected and the entire area enjoys increased blood flow and better ventilation.
The tail of the saddle receives a kicked up design for maximum pelvic support and better stabilization. This provides a better foundation when putting out the watts and a better position while climbing. Also of note at the rear of the saddle is its slight rear cutout that's there to protect the coccyx.
This particular saddle is covered in leather in the black version and microfiber for the white one. It receives a minimal amount of foamed elastomer padding covering a carbon reinforced nylon shell. The saddle rides on stainless steel AISI 304 rails offering a wide fore/aft range and great shock absorption.
- A saddle for long-mile training and racing alike
- Slightly wider than the many other SMP models
- Features a compact shape for lightness and freedom of movement
- Dropped nose and central channel alleviate pressure
- Raised tail supports the pelvis into efficient pedaling position
- Minimal padding focuses on comfort without bounciness
- Steel rails and composite body ensure longevity
- Item #SLL001R
- Stainless steel AISI 304
- Carbon reinforced nylon
- [black] leather, [white] microfiber
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- Claimed Weight
- 9.9oz (280g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
Cancer and Reproductive Harm - P65Warnings.ca.gov