SLR TM Boost Saddle
When Selle Italia crafted the SLR TM Boost Saddle it took on the coveted profile of the classic SLR, and brought it further into the future to balance comfort and performance. Still minimalist in padding, the SLR TM Boost provides just enough cushion at the ischial bones to alleviate pressure on long rides, while a central channel with reduced padding allows for extra relief to the perineum. It's profile features a slightly sloped nose that makes for a perfect perch when you need to get just a little more from your out-of-saddle climbs, and a wide back that's contoured to follow the shape of your sit bones. Selle crafts the saddle with Manganese rails to increase durability and finishes it off with a Fibra-Tek cover that holds up against abrasion and long miles in the saddle. The SLR TM Boost is available in two sizes, small and large, which are optimized for different width sit bones, so everyone can find a saddle that provides glove-like fit.
- Selle's updated SLR revolutionizes comfort on the bike
- Slight padding cushions ischial bones from harsh vibrations
- Central recessed channel relieves pressure to perineum
- Slightly sloped nose makes ideal perch on punchy climbs
- Wide back stays comfortable on long miles
- Manganese rails add durability while keeping comfort in mind
- Available in two sizes to accommodate riders with different width sit bones
- Item #SELA09E
- Manganese(7 mm diameter)
- carbon composite, nylon polymer
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [small] 130mm, [large] 145mm
- Claimed Weight
- [small] 6oz (170g), [large] 6.2oz (175g)
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
3 based on 1 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
October 1, 2023
Manganese not Titanium rails
- I've used it once or twice and have initial impressions
- Size Bought:
- 6' 2"
The description of this saddle isn’t correct . The saddle has Manganese rails not Titanium rails as listed .
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help