Ski & Ride Guide—
Select Style & Size:
Lady Gel Flow
Kick the frills to the side, and stay comfortable while you hammer on the pedals with Selle Italia's Lady Gel Flow saddle. This saddle is tuned for long miles, thanks to its extra padding and shock absorption properties, allowing you to crush long miles, steep climbs, and dawn-to-dusk rides free of aches and pains. Selle crafts the saddle with manganese rails that allow for minute adjustments and tweaks to perfectly dial in the perfect saddle position, and gel padding that damps jarring forces from the tarmac, gravel road, or trail. It's available in two size options to accommodate those with different width sit bones, and features a large central cutout to relieve pressure on your most sensitive anatomy. To top things off, Selle employs a Fibra-Tek cover that holds up to abrasion, and wear and tear, so you can commit to years of use with peace of mind.
- A gel-backed saddle to soak up jarring vibrations on rough rides
- Manganese rails offer stiff support and massive adjustability
- Gel padding absorbs bumps, hits, and vibrations
- Central cutout relieves pressure from your most sensitive anatomy
- Fibra-Tek cover prevents abrasion and wear-and-tear
- Available in two sizes to accommodate different width sit bones
- Item #SELA09M
- Seat Length
- Seat Width
- [S2] 135mm, [L2] 160mm
- Claimed Weight
- [S2] 10.6oz (300g), [L2] 10.9oz (310g)
- Recommended Use
- road cycling
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 2 years
4.5 based on 4 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.