Select style & size:Select options
Grips tight and won't let go.
- Best-selling bike roof rack in SeaSucker's lineup
- Vacuum cup base safely attaches to your roof, trunk, or glass
- Heavy duty HDPE fork-mount for 9mm dropouts
- Holds one bicycle weighing up to 45 pounds
- Rear wheel strap secures the back tire
- Includes crank arm strap, spare mount, and vacuum Lube Tube
- Item #SSQ000B
- Q & A
Better than expected
- Familiarity: I've put it through the wringer
I use it on a variety of cars, including a Porsche 911 with a sunroof. Sad to admit it, but I crashed into a garage door using it on another car. The carbon bike frame snapped in half, the garage door was bent, and the Seasucker and attached parts didn't move a millimeter. I left it attached for the entire winter in the unheated garage in Central PA and it was still holding strong in March. Mine is 4 years old and has no signs of wear. It takes about 30 seconds to set up so if security is an issue just take it off and stash it in the car while you ride.