Select style & size:Select options
When you're covering multiple miles a day on your backpacking trip, you need a comfortable sleeping surface to recover on, but you also don't want to be burdened with excess weight and bulk. Luckily, Sea To Summit has you covered with the Ultralight Sleeping Pad. This summer backpacking pad is ultralight (as the name suggests) and packs up extremely small for easy storage and carrying in your stuff-to-the-brim pack.
Air Sprung cells evenly distribute pressure so the pad conforms to your body for a comfier feel than traditional baffle construction. Tough nylon fabric won't get shredded when you're sleeping on rough, rocky surfaces. The multi-function valve has a one-way valve to make inflation easier, and it has a button you can press to slowly release air for fine-tuned comfort. When you have to pack up in a hurry, a rapid air dump port lets you deflate quickly. It also comes with a stuff sack for convenient storage and a repair kit so you can fix tears in the field when you accidentally slice your pad open while cutting avocados in your tent.
- Ultralight and compact pad for summer backpacking trips
- Air Sprung Cells minimize weight/bulk while maintaining comfort
- Integrated Airstream Pump for easy inflation and deflation
- Tough ripstop fabric withstands abrasion while keeping weight low
- Liquid TPU lamination virtually eliminates delamination issues
- Includes 6 self-adhesive repair patches and spare 1-way valve insert
- Low R-value means this pad is for summer conditions only
- Item #STS005N
- Q & A
And is this pad noisy when moving around? Some ultralight bags will wake up everybody in Camp if the sleeper rolls over.
What is the thickness of this pad when fully inflated? Also please explain what is an integrated Airstream pump?