Pumped For Fall
Select Style & Size:
Comfort Light Insulated Sleeping Pad
The Comfort Light Sleeping Pad fits into the Sea To Summit line as a comfort-oriented sleeping pad for both backpacking and weekend camping use. Lightweight construction and a small pack size make this pad a luxury that can be easily justified on long treks in deep wilderness when recovery counts the most.
- Insulated sleeping pad is lightweight and comfortable for your adventures
- Included Airstream pump ensures convenient inflation when setting up camp
- Nylon construction is soft to the touch yet durable for years of rugged use
- Three-season performance is intended for use from early spring to late fall
- Two-and-a-half-inch thickness provides cushioning on uneven campgrounds
- Exkin insulation supplies an additional layer of warmth in shoulder-season
- Included stuff sack and repair kit add convenience for regular use
- Item #STSZ01M
4.5 based on 2 ratings
Fits True To SizeScreen reader users: the following list provides a visual scale to illustrate the product fit. Please refer to the heading above for the fit type in text.
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.