Why We Like The Thunder Burt Addix Evolution 29in Tire
When we're in the market for a rear tire on our cross-country race machines we immediately turn to the Schwalbe Thunder Burt Addix Evolution 29in Tire. This hyper fast-rolling tire is a speedy addition to our ride with plenty of contact points and aggressive side knobs. We're rolling up to speed and getting through this 2 hour XC race in just an hour and a half with this quicker than quick rubber on our rides.
- Speedy rear tire for cross-country use
- Speedy Addix rubber compound rolls up to speed quickly
- Ideal in hardpack race situations
- Race Protection cuts down on weight while still protecting sidewall
- Tubeless-ready tire allows for lower tire pressure
- Item #SCHG01L
- Addix Speed
- 29 x 2.10in, 29 x 2.25in, 29 x 2.35in
- clincher, tubeless-ready
- [29 x 2.10in] 30 - 55, [29 x 2.25in] 25 - 54, [29 x 2.35in] 23 - 50
- Claimed Weight
- [single, 2.35in, Speed/Super Ground] 1lb 8.5oz
- Manufacturer Warranty
- downhill, enduro, trail
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help