Choose wisely grasshopper.
Look to the Scarpa Men's Zen Shoe for peaceful approaches to climbing areas. The supple all leather upper balances the burly Vibram Spyder sole, forming an unparalleled equilibrium of foot comfort and confidence. Reinforced arches and EVA heel cushioning comfort your steps on the path of one-pointedness. When you lose focus, molded toecaps protect you from meditation-disturbing stubs against inert rocks and roots. Sure, you could sit in lotus position all day trying to achieve Samadhi while stern Japanese monks whack your back with a stick, but wouldn't it be easier to lace up the Scarpa Zen Approach Shoe and reach peace by hiking through Aspen groves?
- Approach shoe makes any hike more peaceful
- Supple suede upper stays strong for seasons
- Vellutina lining has a smooth, velvety feel
- Injected EVA and P-Flex provide cush and mobility
- Vibram Spyder II sole sticks to surfaces without pulling up pebbles
- Item #SCR004B