At the crossroads between a lightweight fit, unencumbered dexterity, and heavy-duty protection, the Scarpa Women's Spin Trail Running Shoe ensures you're guaranteed the best of both worlds. To keep you running on the right foot, the Spin features a low-profile design that allows you to make the most of your natural stride, while the 4mm drop gently encourages swift transitions. A full mesh upper provides ample ventilation and breathability, and the TPU overlays defend your foot from trail-side obstructions. Additionally, the EVA midsole is safeguarded by a Vibram MegaGrip rubber, which assures substantial traction, especially when the terrain becomes varied, damp, and just plain-old-fun-type-two.
- Stay light on your feet with this trail running shoe
- Breathable mesh upper lends ventilation and comfort
- TPU overlays enhance protection and structure
- EVA midsole and footbed attenuate shock
- 4mm drop gently propels you through transitions
- Vibram MegaGrip outsole assures rip and grip
- Item #SCR004I
- Q & A
- Familiarity: I've used it several times
I bought these Scarpa Spins to upgrade my running shoes. Overall, they have been fantastic. They are incredibly light and responsive. I typically run 4-7 miles, and they have been as comfortable on mile one as they are on mile seven. I have wide feet, a flat arch and tend to pronate and I have had no fit issues thus far. I typically wear 9.5s, and the 39.5s fit great. Highly recommend these shoes!