Why We Like The Scarpa Ribelle Run Shoe
Built to dominate harsh, rocky trails, the Scarpa Ribelle Run Shoe protects our feet from bruising and overheating as we race along ridgelines. The soft, stretchy collar shuts out trail debris, while the full-perimeter rand armors our toes against rocks. As we push our pace and find new distances, the breezy mesh upper wicks and breathes to keep our feet cool, and the flexible overlays offer lateral support and scrub defense.
- Tough, featherweight running shoe for rugged trails
- Reinforced mesh upper for durability and breathability
- Drawcord closure for a quick-and-easy on-off
- 4mm drop encourages a natural gait and midfoot strike
- Medium-density EVA midsole delivers light, lasting shock absorption
- Sticky, multi-directional lugs provide stabilizing traction on varied terrain
- Item #SCRZ29B
- Upper Material
- mesh, PU film, ripstop
- Ortholite Strobel
- PRESA TRN-01, Super Gum
- Support Type
- Claimed Weight
- [UK38, single] 9.2oz
- trail running
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.