Why We Like The Scrapa Ribelle Run GTX Trail Running Shoe
Full of support and traction, the Scarpa Ribelle Run GTX Trail Running Shoe inspires us to take our trail run to the summit. The unique climbing rubber on the rand and Presa outsole allow these shoes to provide traction on rocky trails. To get us to the rocky summit, the EVA midsole pairs up with an Ortholite footbed to cushion and support our feet with every stride.
- Running shoes with climbing influence for bagging peaks
- Synthetic upper is breathable and durable for easy movement
- GORE-TEX laminate offers waterproof and breathable protection
- Climbing-inspired rand inspires confidence on rocky ridges
- Ortholite footbed holds its shape to support your foot
- EVA midsole offers cushion and rebounds for movement
- Rubber outsole provides tacky traction while on the trail
- Item #SCRZ299
- Upper Material
- mesh, polyurethane, micro-nubuck
- GORE-TEX Invisible Fit
- 2D EVA
- Presa TR-01, SuperGum
- Support Type
- trail running, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- limited 1 year
What do you think about this product?
ViewSelecting an option will reload the available reviews on the page
Sorry, we don’t currently have any of those types of reviews for this product.
Need Expert Advice?
Our Gearheads Can Help
This product can expose you to chemicals including Chromium (hexavalent compounds) which is known to the State of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.