25% Offsale $186.71 $248.95
Warning: California Proposition 65
Your adventure keeps going.
For treks that keep you on your feet (and maybe under a heavy pack) for days at a time, the Scarpa Women's Kailash Trek GTX Hiking Boot makes the venture a little easier. The suede upper is flexible so your foot doesn't feel restricted, and underneath it has a Gore-Tex lining to keep water out but let air flow. The Kailash Trek has an outsole of Vibram rubber that is specifically designed to grip the trail as conditions change. A Comfort Flex Plus insole sits under your foot, absorbing impact, promoting proper alignment, and providing support as you hike.
- Hiking boots for trekking and backpacking
- Waterproof Gore-Tex lining is breathable
- Suede upper is flexible and durable
- Biometric Trek outsole grips varied terrain
- Comfort Flex Plus insole supports your foot
- Speed lace system provides a secure fit
- Item #SCR005R
- Upper Material
- Comfort Flex Plus
- Biometric Trek (Vibram)
- Claimed Weight
- [pair] (size 38) 2lb 5oz
- Recommended Use
- backpacking, hiking
- Manufacturer Warranty
- 1 year
California Proposition 65
What do you think about this product?